For the purposes of that provided in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council, of 27 April 2016, relating to the protection of natural persons regarding personal data processing and the free circulation of this data (GDPR), and in accordance with Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, of Personal Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD-GDD), GLOBAL CUSTOM SYSTEM, S.L. informs its users and any third party who hands over their personal data to our company of its personal data protection policy.
- Purpose of the data obtained, standing and consent for processing.
GLOBAL CUSTOM SYSTEM, S.L. will process the data confidentially and for the exclusive purpose of offering the requested services, with all the legal and security guarantees in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council, of 27 April 2016, relating to the protection of natural persons regarding personal data processing and the free circulation of this data (GDPR), and in accordance with Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, of Personal Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD-GDD).
When we need to obtain information from users, we will always expressly ask that they provide it voluntarily. The data requested through the data collection forms on the website or other channels will be incorporated in a personal information database, which is controlled by GLOBAL CUSTOM SYSTEM, S.L.
GLOBAL CUSTOM SYSTEM, S.L. undertakes not to grant, sell or share the data with third parties without users’ express approval.
- Users’ rights.
Users may send a written communication to GLOBAL CUSTOM SYSTEM, SL, addressed to the registered offices at GLOBAL CUSTOM SYSTEM, SL, located at Muelle de la Ribera, s/n; 04004 – Almería or via e-mail to email@example.com; attaching a photocopy of their Spanish identity card or similar document, to exercise their rights, which are the following:
- Right to request access to personal data: they may ask GLOBAL CUSTOM SYSTEM, S.L. if it is processing their data and for what purpose.
- Right to request rectification of personal data if incorrect.
- Right to request cancellation of personal data.
- Right to request limitation of data processing, in which case only the necessary data required for the exercise or defence of claims will be kept by GLOBAL CUSTOM SYSTEM, S.L.
- Right to object to processing personal data: GLOBAL CUSTOM SYSTEM, S.L. will stop processing data in accordance with the method indicated, unless there are imperative legal reasons, or for the exercise and defence of claims; if any of these situations are met such data will continue to be processed.
- Right to the portability of data: if users wish their data to be processed by another company, GLOBAL CUSTOM SYSTEM, S.L. will facilitate the portability of the data to the new Data Controller.
- Security measures.
GLOBAL CUSTOM SYSTEM, S.L. informs users that it has implemented the necessary technical and organisation security measures to guarantee the security of the personal data; and to prevent its alteration, loss and unauthorised access and/or processing, taking into account the state of technology, nature of the stored data and risks to which it is exposed, whether arising from human action or the physical or natural environment.
* * *